Why settle for a single Marvel when you can get three for the price of one? “The Marvels” sees Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel (Brie Larson) having to navigate some perplexing body-swapping with her number one fan — and not in a “Misery” sort of way — Kamala, aka Ms. Marvel, and Captain Monica Rambeau (Teyonah Parris), Carol’s estranged super-powered “niece,” as they do their best to team up with Nick Fury (Samuel L. Jackson) and, of course, Carol’s pet Flerken Goose to stop the Kree warrior Dar-Benn (Zawe Ashton) from wreaking havoc on the universe. Those who buy the film on home media will also get the following bonus goodies:
- Entangled – Take a cosmic trip behind the scenes on The Marvels with the cast and crew of the film. Learn how director Nia DaCosta and the team took on such a vast production, and dive deeper with more details about Marvel’s first ever musical number.
- The Production Diaries – Experience the lively, upbeat set of The Marvels as cast and crew recall candid and heartwarming moments, along with hilarious anecdotes.
- Captain-in-Residence – Kamala finds herself in Carol’s ship after an unexpected switch and incredulously picks up a call from Valkyrie.
- It’s Under Control – Carol, Kamala, and Monica find themselves brainstorming for solutions on Aladna.
- Space Yoga – Muneeba teaches yoga while an exasperated Nick Fury looks on.
- The Chase – Chaos ensues as Ty-Rone chases Kamala in a tension-filled scene.
- Watch some hilarious outtakes on set with the cast and crew of The Marvels.
- Listen to co-writer/director Nia DaCosta and VFX Supervisor Tara DeMarco talk about the film.
Of course, “The Marvels” will also begin streaming on Disney+ relatively soon. Watch this space for updates in the weeks to come!